View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 03:33 PM   #4
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
This is very helpful, thank you so much! I've subscribed to the coupon thread now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Some of the Forgotten Realms books are available, and one of them was even offered as a freebie last year.

I think your best purchasing bet would be to get the books at Kobo using coupons when Kobo offers them (you might want to subscribe to this thread in the Kobo forum which helpfully tracks the coupon deals if you haven't already).

Wizards of the Coast seems to be a non-Agency publisher which allows additional vendor/buyer discounts and here's the 20-page listing of what shows up for their catalogue, with most titles under $6, at least in Canada.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote