View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 10:04 PM   #1
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Forgotten Realms ebooks?

I've finally found a table-top group to join again, and since we're going to play AD&D, I thought I'd get better acquainted with the setting by reading through some of those Forgotten Realms paper backs that were so popular way back when.

Are they available in as ebooks, and if they are, where can I get them at reasonable prices (or free)? I need to keep my budgeted funds available for buying the source books, and those littler suckers can be pricey.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote