View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 06:08 AM   #3
Tom Swift
Addict
Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (plus lots of older devices)
Just found a sleeve on eBay that looked okay, but surprise, surprise, the sellers will only ship to the US. I knew this was going to happen. Short-sighted online sellers who either are too scared to ship overseas or charge more for shipping than the price of the case.

I am currently in China so I guess it is off to the knockoff markets tomorrow in Shanghai to find a replacement. I can probably find something for a few bucks.
Tom Swift is offline   Reply With Quote