Thread: Troubleshooting New Kindle Touch SO/WiFi won't sync
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 01:18 PM   #10
jacksonunit
Sand Bender
jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Kindle1/iPhone/iPad/Droid/KindleDX/Kindle 3G/Kindle Touch/Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptofimpact View Post
Along these same lines, we have a Linksys N router with Encrpyption on, along with a Charter cable modem , no matter what we tried, with Amazons help, the Download of books would not work. Amazon sent 2 more brand new K3's with Wi-Fi only, no luck.
I had the Charter people in, for a different problem, they replaced the Cable Modem, and for whatever reason, the download works. I cannot say exactly what truly 'fixed' the issue, just sharing our experience.
Thanks pt, I'm thinking this will probably happen hear as well. AT&T does not even want to TALK about Kindles. Their CS people are nitwits anyway. My only hope now is the Amazon TS guys finding something helpful in the log files I sent them.

I'm aggressively imagining a world without AT&T.
jacksonunit is offline   Reply With Quote