View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 01:27 PM   #96
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrysimpson View Post
I love my Kindle, and look forward to the new one. I hope they email those of us who have version one, so we can get version two -- trying to keep the economy going, one Kindle at a time

Hello Terry, and welcome to MobileRead. You'll find lots of great info and help here.

I for one, have no interest in upgrading......mine is working great, does everything I need it too, even reading library books on it.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote