View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 04:47 PM   #71
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
They are treating both absolutely horrible. Closing tommorow. Many will lose their books forever. DRM books have be unaccessible since this started. I know several that never downloaded anything they just use ARE mobile app to read their books on. They are at a lost what to do.

That advertisers and pre-orders are being refunded only if they put in a request is just dirty and criminal.

No one is being treated good in this mess.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Didn't you tell them to backup their eBooks? Sorry, but I do not feel for anyone who has not bothered to download their eBooks. There's no excuse not to.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote