View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 02:12 PM   #285
Kai771
Just a Noob
Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedidiyah View Post
I would like to disable the info message that Search displays so that I can go to the next search result quickly, but I do not see the coresponding DINFO parameter in defaults.lua.
Is it defined somewhere else? Also, is there a way to make it search backwards?
Thank you.
There is no entry for search info message in defaults.lua - I never thought that someone would need that. You can disable it editing unireader.lua, function UniReader:searchHighLight() - just comment out InfoMessage line.

You can't search backward in Librerator, but you can add the feature yourself. The above mentioned function is a good place to start, I think.

Regards,
Kai
Kai771 is offline   Reply With Quote