View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 03:48 AM   #174
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgio130 View Post
Do you have the problem of automatic koreader launching also with the original launcher, after modifying the script? I think it is not possible... I'd just avoid xor_'s launcher for the time being. I am trying to port Tweaks to 2.6.1 but still I can't compile qt.
I had the problems with automatic koreader launching with a second PNG file.

But even when I installed it completely new today, just new installation of KoboLauncher and KOReader I made a mistake with the Launcher, I think I installed the TGZ file withut the PNG, and when I add the PNG later my Kobo booted into KoboLauncher. If I had the ini file modified at that point with booting directly into KOReader I had run into that issue again.

I think it just happens when you touch the PNG file after the corresponding TGZ file was installed.

What I still don't understand with the KoboLauncher/KOReader incompatibility, why does it render the KOReader screen correct first and just messes everything up once you touch the screen?
WS64 is offline   Reply With Quote