View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 01:22 PM   #160
Jwing
Enthusiast
Jwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Kindle PW
Hi.

I've been using KCC for months and I've read many mangas since then. But there's a doubt that concerns me since always. I don't know the difference between upscale mode and stretch mode in AWKCC. I know their definition (AWKCC provides them), but I didn't get the idea.

All the mangas that I've read are thinner than the screen. I like when the page fits the screen completely without losing its resolution. So I enable both modes (upscale and stretch). Is it the better way to do it? Can anyone tell the difference between them?

What if I enable HQ Panel View? Will the resolution remain even the pages were stretched (I don't use Panel View)?

Tks.
Jwing is offline   Reply With Quote