Thread: Glo Kobo Firmware 2.3.1
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 07:28 AM   #221
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
David did you only look at the code, or were you able to download the book and replicate the issue?

Also, the second book, the non-fiction, has issues with trying to get the notes to function so that they actually take you to the note at the back of the book and then back again to the reading point.

Also the annotations and highlighting, were saving and then disappearing.
I was only looking at the values for the reading position and bookmark in the database. The check I wanted to do was to see if the two values were the same. I wanted to know if the problem was in the setting the value or using it.

As to checking if it works, I don't have the book or a source for it to test with.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote