Thread: Tablet CM7 on a SD card...
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 10:41 AM   #5
Red Alert
Zealot
Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor & Nook Tablet. Sony PRS-505 loaned to brother.
Yes I got it from the link provided by kevinp. Unfortunately, the email explaining proper care and feeding went to a different account (my fault) and I attempted to use the card by experimentation.

Well long story short, I damn near bricked my Nook Tablet. After several hours I revived my NT just in time to leave on my vacation. So I left the card at home as I left on my vacation. I'll revisit the card and its features when I return in July. I'm sure that by using the proper instructions it will function well as I manage to get it to work using my own ham fisted skills but I wasn't sure of myself so I want to try it again the right way.

I will say that the vendor was very professional and the card shipped very quickly and was all it was advertised to be in that respect.

Sorry I can't help you more at this point, but I am far from home and the card.

Ralph
Red Alert is offline   Reply With Quote