View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 02:49 PM   #165
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@asalet_r - glad you are enjoying the plugin. I'm afraid that since I don't speak Turkish my motivation to add it to the plugin myself isn't there.

However you can add website links yourself to this plugin. It is just a case of working out what sort of search syntax it supports and setting it up in the configuration dialog for this like has been done for all the other websites. It isn't hugely technical but it does require a tiny bit of experimenting and investigating to work it out, as others have done such as pherikit posting for a Spanish site above.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote