View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 04:44 PM   #90
Spock96
Book Geek.
Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G
David,
First off I would like to say. Great Job on this book! I was referred to it and downloaded it. I didn't know if I was going to like it at first but you just blew me away with how in-depth you made the characters and the plot twist at the very end was a bit confusing but it was just...WOW! It kept me up till 5am the other night. Now this book is one of my all-time favorites. I have also read Military Diorama, hoped for a bit more info about how it all began but you can be limited with a short story.

I would love if you could right another one in this series. You sir are an amazing story-teller! It's been ALONG time since I got so absorbed into a book like this one did. I'd give it a 100 out of 5.
Best of luck in your future endeavors!
Spock96
Spock96 is offline   Reply With Quote