View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 10:38 AM   #71
3d0g
I make fjords.
3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: kobo 1 (retired), kobo 2, iPad, G2, Galaxy Tab 7+
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknirvana View Post
Apparently Google is quite strict with what devices they let use the Android Market, I thinks its requires at least a camera in order to qualify (correct me if i'm wrong)
No, it doesn't. There's loads of Android devices w/o cameras that have the Android Market. What it does require is a license agreement with Google as the Market is not open source.
3d0g is offline   Reply With Quote