View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 03:57 PM   #2383
nemiere
nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nemiere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I have recently installed PRS+ in my 650 and from my experience I want to say that PRS+ is a must for 650.

I encourage everybody with this reader to install this enhanced firmware.

I want to highlight its best advantages from my humble point of view:

- You can read epubs with a custom CSS to use custom fonts. That definitely unveils Pearl screen's real quality: with a proper font nobody can tell you again that Kindle3 screen "looks better"

- You can make very useful keybindings. Eg: Long press of HOME key can be bound to see table of contents, long press of VOLUME keys can be bound going back/forward for last pages visited --two really important functions which are too slow to access from standard menu.

- You can easily read 2 or 3 books at the same time: The "History" of recently opened books enables you to quickly alternate them.

And do not forget that with PRS+ you do not miss any of the standard features and functionality of original firmware. You can use the reader exactly in the same way as without PRS+ if you wish.

I want to express my gratitude to kartu for this talented great work leading the best ereader to its full potential!!!
nemiere is offline   Reply With Quote