View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 10:31 PM   #59
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I thank you for your comments. They do make me eager to finish it so I won't have to keep reading it. Billy is getting really annoying the more I read. I'm on page 48 of 133. So I hope to finish tomorrow.
You're right at the point—approximately ⅓ the way through—after which I found the story picking up a bit and becoming more understandable and enjoyable.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote