View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 04:41 AM   #4
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
v1.0.1 Released

Oops, thats a pretty ugly screen layout dwanthy! I've pushed up a new version now. I had been through a lot of variations of layout as this was developed and I thought of new customisations, and I'd left some rather crude sizing code in there. The new version should hopefully address your issues.

Let me know how you get on - now I've figured out what to do I'll make sure I don't make the same mistake in my other plugins again.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote