View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 06:53 PM   #1
musteman
Enthusiast
musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: KOBO AURA ONE
BOOKMARK PROBLEM WITH UPDATE 609

I am experiencing problems with the bookmarks with this new update.

When I'm reading a book and I put a bookmark (page 30 for example) when I turn the next page that bookmark sign appears again in the page 31 and so on... Which means I cannot bookmark different pages in the same book. Whenever I put a bookmark on a book, the sign appear in every single page.

Furthermore, after experiencing this problem I reseted the device and the bookmarks I previously did on a book suddenly disappear..

I have formatted the SD Card, when back to the initial update (the first one) and then I update to the new one again; but I'm still experiencing the same problem.

All the books are Epubs created using Calibre.

Thanks for any help.
musteman is offline   Reply With Quote