Thread: Ideas?
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 03:37 PM   #11
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
Well I finally ordered an ereader off the net! My choices were roughly:
  • PB360 - like the firmware but not the idea of a 5" screen and sadly couldn't try it out.
  • Bebook Neo - I liked the reviews but it was never in stock at Foyles
  • Asus DR 900 - Seemed perfect but I'd have to wait till August to play with one
and so I ended up buying a Kindle International I love the idea of accessing Wikipedia (and the web?). Not so keen on the restricted formats but hopefully Calibre will help out here. Found it going for a small discount in the UK which finally pushed me over the edge. If it lives up to my expectations then I'll order a little leather case for it shortly afterwards.

Itchy fingers now...

Mike
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote