View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 04:42 PM   #44
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
The Cybook Gen 3 turned on and not used lasts around 100h (which I think is to short since the first version of the firmware lasted around a week, 150 h).

But I have not tested to read continuously to see how long it lasts.
I've never stopped the time either, maybe my gutfeeling is totally wrong.
When reading, I have to power up again about twice per week. But maybe that's because I stress the battery by copying files and things like that.
For the moment, I'd just say I expect about the same duration as with the 6" readers.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote