View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 11:37 PM   #4
Ralph Sir Edward
Gentleman & Cynic
Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook/Openinkpot, CYbook 3rd gen awaiting RTF software upgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
Also highly recommended. I had flown with the Alabama Angel for the first time back in the mid sixties (as a kid). Warning, there are typo's. Later this week, I'll provide a list of them. The nice thing about un-DRM'ed books is that you can fix the typo's.
Here is my errata list. I don't claim perfection, these are the one's I spotted.

1. short clatter of mores
short clatter of morse

2. had known it happen before
had known it to happen before

3. first stammer of mores
first stammer of morse

4. one wing would fulfil
one wing would fulfill

5. bury you:'
bury you.'

6. 'Taut I think I am
"But I think I am

7. ..forgotten?
forgotten?

8. like to stay on your own
like to say on your own

9. one mile radius from tie centre
one mile radius from the centre

I wish renaissance book would do a decent proof job on their books. I usually have to reproof them.
Ralph Sir Edward is offline   Reply With Quote