View Single Post
Old 02-14-2022, 07:45 PM   #28
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hildea View Post

This thread made me think about what I like best about romance, and I find that what really appeals to me is good dialogue. So I'll end this (overlong) post with one of my favourite quotes from A Seditious Affair, with the protagonists in bed engaging in one of their favourite activities
I remember that scene. Need to re-read this series someday, been a few years but it stood out. Unfortunately I don't like KJ Charles books the past few years as much as I enjoyed her earlier stuff, but I still consider her books mainly autobuy and she's a favorite in the genre.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote