Thread: Sony 650 stylus
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2023, 12:34 PM   #6
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
The top was missing on my PRS-350 stylus, but I managed to fish it out of the holder (maybe with a bamboo skewer? I forget). I made a new top with flat hook. The tip was Ok.

However I never use the stylus.

The PRS-350 is really nice. Battery still usable. I edited the calibre settings so it uses my kobo collections column instead of the tags column.

The PRS-T2 is better than the PRS-T1 (it was returned) and the door for SD-card on it is a nice touch as are the shaped buttons. A grandchild has the T2 now.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote