View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 09:06 PM   #43
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
No, I'm fine. I appreciate the cold weather. I can wear all the warm, long sleeved clothes I like. It'll hit 80 again before Christmas, I'm sure.

I'm from California, but really I'd like living in an area with colder weather, like Seattle.
Seattle has warmed considerably since I first began 'living' there ten years ago. But having spent some time in Texas I see your point

And CinisaJoy, I lost track of the thread sorry. Don't have much else to say as ZodWallup summed it up and I seem to reminisce similarly in all these threads haha. But tbh, being a place where waxing sentimental isn't frowned upon is probably a big reason why MR a 'community' that I appreciate participating in.

-pcr

Last edited by Pizza_Cant_Read; 12-13-2017 at 09:10 PM.
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote