View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 10:38 PM   #1426
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhdurgee View Post
One of the documents I have been using k2pdfopt with has just added a page to the end of each of the parts that I want to drop. I thought I might be able to use -px -1 to drop the last page, but the dcoumentation appears to indicate that that means no pages are excluded. How do I exclude the last page of a pdf file? If necessary I guess I can process the files with another tool first.
Sorry--there is no way at present to specify page numbers relative to the end of the PDF file. It's a good suggestion, though. You can use k2pdfopt with the -i option to tell you the number of pages in the file.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote