View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 07:43 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by M0zza View Post
Cheers NatCh,

All sorted now. I'll have a play with the software tonight, and ensure I'm competent enough to convert my books.

I'm in New York for a few days soon so I'll nip in the Sony store and have a play. Maybe I'll get myself one too. My nag of a PDA is closing on the glue factory.
Ff you have an SD memory card, download some of the books from the e-books section in LRF, put them on the SD card and when you have a look at the 505, you can pop in the SD card and see how well formatted things can be. I suggest grabbing books from a wide ranger of people who have formatted them so you can see possibly different styles mostly done with the same program.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote