Thread: New firmware
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 03:57 PM   #783
Lykke
Enthusiast
Lykke has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Lykke has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Lykke has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Lykke has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Lykke has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Lykke has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Lykke has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Lykke has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Lykke has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Lykke has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Lykke has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploum View Post
In my country, the PocketBook is distributed under the "Vivlio" brand. I*figured that this would not be a problem but I*realise that I*don't have the Dropbox sync on my Vivlio PB632. Is there a way to install the original PB firmware on it?
Did you try to install the firmware manually? Download the newest firmware from here: https://www.pocketbook-int.com/int/s...ook-touch-hd-3

I got these steps from PB support once. Maybe they'll work for you too:
1. Download the software file.
2. Unpack the content of the archive, file SWUPDATE. BIN, and copy it to the root folder of the device.
3. Switch off the device by pressing button On/Off.
4. Press and hold both Backward and Forward buttons.
5. Switch on the device by pressing On/Off. Hold both Backward and Forward buttons until the message Updating firmware… is displayed on the screen.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions with pictures.
Lykke is offline   Reply With Quote