View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 02:22 PM   #23
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I'd rather have devices that didn't change size from year to year so I could reuse the same cover when I upgraded to a newer model. Covers don't come cheap, so I always add the price of a cover to the device's price and then make a decision as to whether it's worth it to upgrade.
That's the one thing not important for me at all. When I do get a cover (by no means always), it's always a cheapo third-party one. They're good enough for me.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote