View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 07:31 PM   #28
teadonkey
Zealot
teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
Assimilation complete!!
I don't know how I missed your post on the LAST page, since I posted on this one... How bizarre! Anyway, Mystery lovers' Kitchen is a great link, thanks! Also, what's the "back story" you were talking about for the Fundraising series?

Also, Delicious and Suspicious sounds great I think I'm gonna grab that one.

Anyone know of any good cozies that have a little romance in them? I'm not talking, FULL romance book type romance. I just mean, kind of a side story is the romance between the main character and a beau. Can't think of another way to explain it!
teadonkey is offline   Reply With Quote