Thread: Hand Holding ;)
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 03:40 AM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
I had a crush on my PRS 505 when I got it back in June, Jack ... but I fell head over heels in love with it when I bought a its black soft leather cover a month or so later. There's a little pop-stud-held loop on the back, which looks like it might be meant to wear on a belt -- seems useless; but I very soon found that I can hold the reader now in an open left hand, simply by slipping my index finger or first and second fingers together through that loop.

My left thumb is free to turn pages using the wheel, and my right hand is absolutely fancy free to hold my glass of crusted port, support a fine Havana cigar, pinch the bottoms of bikini-clad models as they pass my chair, or click my fingers for the head waiter at the Cafe de Paris in Monte Carlo.

Seriously, it's the most comfortable reading I've experienced since I learned my ABC nearly six decades ago. A little bonus is that the cover (I think it cost about thirty bucks and threatens to last at least for my life time) is that it instantly converts the reader into something that looks, feels and even smells like the highest quality hardback you could imagine.

Cheers. Neil

Last edited by neilmarr; 10-09-2009 at 03:42 AM. Reason: typo
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote