View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 12:11 AM   #12
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
Oh Harry, if you could attach one of your heavily linked files to the issue, it would probably help me create a more robust implementation. At the very least, it would help me better understand the use cases of book producers who use this extensively.
I just uploaded an eBook here. https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53214

It makes heavy use of hyperlinks and was created in Calibre. I can give you the html is you need it. It also features multilevel TOC, superscript, bold, italics and lots of other things needed to be supported. It should be a good test case. There are foot notes, links between items and an index at the end.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote