View Single Post
Old 02-01-2022, 01:09 PM   #22
fathead
Connoisseur
fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fathead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kobo Aura H2O2, PocketBook THD3, PocketBook IP3, Nook ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I was blown away by the gorgeous crisp text in a device that old. The device is comfortable to hold and the buttons well placed and it can accommodate an SD card
All the more remarkable given that the dpi is only 167 or thereabouts! But the lack of light is a drawback and I found the more books I loaded to the sd card , the wobblier the database got.
fathead is offline   Reply With Quote