View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 12:09 PM   #896
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned View Post
Can't remember how I found it, but it was there on the Paperwhite as a hidden font - there was some trick to make a bunch of hidden fonts available that I can't for the life of me remember but I know I found it on this site.
I've had a look and can't find it - perhaps someone will remember.

It may have involved USE_ALT_FONTS ?
Yes, when it was still possible to use USE_ALT_FONTS on the PW1 that is when that font became visible. Some update (last year) disabled the USE_ALT_FONTS "hack". So if you want to keep all those hidden fonts available and uploading your own fonts to the PW1, then don't let it update to newest version.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote