View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 06:23 AM   #57
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirokko View Post
I restored Kindle flashing 4.0.1 images and before the update to 4.1.0 mario password worked fine. But after update mario and fionaXXX doesn't work. Maybe it happend after I flashed mmcblk0p1 and mmcblk0p2 from different device which had different serial number and password also different?

Also, what if I replace shadow file in /etc/shadow with another from previous version of mmcblk0p2.img with mario password? Will it work?
Yes.
You only have to replace the first line, the "root: ..." line.
Be careful to use an editor set for 'lf' line endings.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote