View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 02:14 PM   #10
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjevader View Post
I am new to calibre and just found this thread. I have a large amount of ebooks that I store on my computer. I lost my kindle and for now can not replace it. I have most in lit form so I have been using M$ reader. My question is that I to would like to be able to sort my books into Series in the calibre main interface. Does anyone know if this is even possible? If so can you point me to how it is done? Thanks.
hi fjevader, and welcome to the forum !
if you've added the series info in the meta data view, you can click on the "series" column header to sort by series in the main library view.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote