View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 02:49 PM   #30
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'll also add to this quite old thread and give another solution for sideloading.

I've got a Galaxy S4 and the Kobo reader has an import function which lets you pull in stuff from your device (including the SD-Card.) This worked great for public domain books I had in ePub format. This seemed to work for an ePub I got from MobileRead while Overdrive choked and errored on the file.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote