View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 03:15 AM   #841
maxjens
Connoisseur
maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad & Bebook Neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
This app is totally sucking up my time. I have spent more time in Calibre figuring out how I want my books to look. I have been adding the meta data, fixing covers, adding series information. None of this would have happened without this silly app.
I too know the feeling.

Now I mostly have good info in the metadata and covers, but they are not inside the epub. Is it possible to also use that information? Would offcourse love the option too choose what to use when presenting a book in the library.