View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 07:43 PM   #23
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
On my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, I strip and keep all my ebooks on my external SD card, and use Moon+ to read them. Works like a charm, even though it's installed on the internal card.

The Kindle App (not sure about other store apps, like Google Reader & Nook, etc) doesn't have an option to read things stored on the external card, but I prefer to use the more robust Android apps to those, anyway.
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote