View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 08:37 PM   #9
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
Really, though you have to wait, this is probably a better deal than getting a Glo at the store. The "sleep cover" you get in the deal is either $40 or $50 (couldn't tell if it were the fabric or the leather one), which you're effecively getting for the $7.95 shipping since $129.99, what The Shopping Channel is charging, is the MSRP of the Glo itself.

Now, whether or not you actually WANT a Glo in the first place, that's a different story.
I like the way you put that, sort of clarified my decision!
I'm very, VERY hesitant to get another Kobo product after Kobo Touch and all the problems I had with that. After reading a few more comments about the firmware update, and some of the problems some of the people have, I think I've talked myself out of it. Also, Christmas is around the corner, my budget will thank me. Maybe a good Boxing Day sale and a few more months to get firmware straightened around, we'll see. It's not like I need an ereader, quite happy with my T1/light combo. Probably best for me to leave well enough alone...
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote