View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 08:00 AM   #43
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Although it probably will be a while before the Kindle Paperwhite will be available in Europe I've decided that when Amazon opens their Dutch store (which should be this month) I'm going to get the new Kindle 4. My KK is working great, however I would like a reader that is smaller and since I'm not using the keyboard that much I've decided to get the K4B.

If Amazon gets their act together and has solved all the problems of the PW I might get it when it's available in Europe but I'll probably wait until the generation.
They may need to hold off on selling it in the EU, since over there, you have 2 years of warranty by law (or was it 3?), with the option to get your money back or a discount on the purchase price after the third replacement during the two years. We are seeing issues appear that were not there originally, so if they sell it in Europe before they fix these issues, they may be in trouble.

Last edited by xendula; 10-10-2012 at 08:18 AM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote