View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 01:50 PM   #14
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
I preordered the PW and was going to keep last year's K4 for the beach and wherever zip lock bags are required. (And, just because I like the format and the physical page turn buttons.) After reading this and Blossom's other thread I am considering replacing that one with the new K4B, but, same here: what am I going to do with the old one? I already gave K4s to my entire family last Christmas, Amazon will give you pennies back for it, and I can't ship it internationally* because of the new USPS policy that forbits lithium ion operated devices to be shipped through them internationally. Maybe I'll take it to Germany in the winter and try to sell it on ebay.de. The K4B is €79 over there, so I may still make a few bucks more than on ebay.com on it.

Hm.
Edited to add:*This matters because kindles are more expensive and sometimes unavailable in certain international markets, so I would be able to get more for it if I offer it internationally, and at the same time would know somebody would get it who wants it but can't purchase it through Amazon.

Sounds like a plan. I don't know what I will do my Silver. I am stilling using it nightly but once I get a PW I wont need mine. My back is horribly stained from the Marware cover I own so it's useless to try and sell it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote