View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 07:33 AM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
you may be right about that...

however let us not forget, in some exceptional cases, WMD can also be used for the powers of Good. for example, against the SHUMS.

my theory is that the most effective way of eradicating the SHUMS would be to turn their own weapons against them (because i really can't imagine anything more devastating than that). to that end i've made a sample recording (using the pathetically inadequate dictaphone function of my mp3 player, which is not an ipod, by holding it up to the window). i feel confident that if i only had a better recorder, the result could easily be weaponized. the sample is pretty close with no further treatment at all. in fact the chinese may already have managed it, so we'd better hurry, because you know if they have it, we better have it as well.

since you have a zune and can therefore develop away, i'm uploading my sample recording here (zipped, because mp3 is not a legal file-type for attachments, and once you've listened to this you'll understand why). best "appreciated" through headphones and with the volume on 11 to fully replicate the original in-house experience.

please take maximum precautions when manipulating the sample, as i cannot be held responsible for any mass destruction that may result.

NB : the sample is in mono, which is all my little dictaphone can manage, and this may be why it won't play in Media Player Classic (i don't actually know. i'm not a sound engineer, y'all). it will play in itunes however, lending further credence to the notion that itunes can be used for purposes of weaponisation, if you can just find a loophold in the licencing agreement.
Attached Files
File Type: zip shums.zip (2.51 MB, 531 views)

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 06-27-2008 at 07:50 AM. Reason: forgot the ID3 tags ;)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote