View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 08:40 PM   #4
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonetools View Post
Man, it looks a lot like another device I know. I'm trying to think of the name- ends in ouch. Oh well, it will come to me.... .
Don't worry Apple will remind you of the name once they sue Samsung for "coping them".

Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
All these things have a common theme. Another is the Galaxy Note 5.3" AMOLED.

I too had seen the Galaxy players earlier this year, but I thought they were washed out by the Galaxy Note wave and were only to be an afterthought in history.

I have been hammering over at Archos to bring out a 5" or larger version of their Archos 43 THAT I COULD AFFORD (which means NOT the Galaxy NOTE.)

I am waiting for prices, and of course Amazon to stock these devices.
Not the same market space. The Note is a very high end device that pushes all of Samsung's technology. This device is really the low end of the spectrum. You can tell this by the screen quality and resolution.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote