View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 03:51 PM   #249
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
ok, I am trying - by far the best outcome is if I convert the file from latex to xhtml: problem is, after I have done so I do not know how to transfer the file to the device: calibre wants to convert it to epub (with awful results), and if I copy both the file itself and the .css one, the device cannot see it. I know this must be something very silly, but I cannot figure it out: perhaps I should rename the .xhtml extension (to xtm perhaps?)?
paola is offline   Reply With Quote