View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 10:33 AM   #10
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
I received my Sony at the end of February last year and didn't start using it until early the following month (as I was reading a paper book and wanted to finish). Once I started using my Reader I haven't picked up another paper book in 11 months.

I read a book a week on my Sony versus a book a month when reading paper books (mostly because I can take my reader everywhere). I don't necessarily look at what authors/titles are available but what ebooks are available. The best thing for me was the discovery that I can borrow ebooks from the library.

Most of the old paperbacks and hardcovers I had sitting around went to the used book store and in return I got a crisp $50 bill.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote