View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 06:29 PM   #11
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindle Noob View Post
So apparently, there is another version that doesn't have ads?
Precisely right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindle Noob View Post
I could have bought that one for $30 more, but because I was not able to deduce that from the "feature" that stated, "Includes Special Offers," I have now entered into a legally binding contract, and am "dishonest" because I don't like registering my personal property...
Register it.

Don't register it.

Nobody cares.

But you can't access features that require a sync connection to Amazon - like collections - until it is registered and syncs to Amazon. Once you create a collection, you will be able to use the feature, even if you de-register the Kindle immediately afterwards.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote