View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 06:03 AM   #9
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearstardiode View Post
I went back and looked at my original post and could see the plot point thing. lol
And that's really good advice about checking out ministers' blogs. I can post a message on their blogs (and not have to worry about the anti-spamming laws) and then maybe offer them a free book or ask them to review it. Really good idea. Thanks for sharing it.
If you're not careful about it, all you'll get is defined as a blog spammer and blocked from commenting anywhere. A better approach is to find a minister that blogs (and seems to have traffic on the site and relevant to what you want) and then see if there are contact details on the site and ask politely whether they'd be interested in a free copy of your book to review on their blog.

PS: Then again, given my own (lack of) marketing skills I'm not sure I should be offering advice.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote