View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 01:17 PM   #15
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozonation View Post
Thanks... I returned it in hopes that next week's announcement bring better things! I also noticed that the Kindle looked considerably darker than I expected when I happened to use it in dimmer lighting, and when I had a chance to compare it to a tablet and regular paperback book. Perhaps the next one will be a bit brighter? Hopefully...
This is a known issue with the K4 and some have it on the KT. Some units are better than others when it comes to contrast. I've exchange mine due to this issue. Amazon is aware of the issue. They tried to darken the font in the last firmware upgrade but for me I couldn't tell a difference. You will find eInk varies and when you get a darker unit there's not much you can do other then exchange it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote