View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 05:41 PM   #7
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
1- I'm a book hoarder. If it ever caught the interest of my past self, it stays. (Even dreck. As a reminder if nothing else.)
2- Authors I like have my trust until they lose it. When they lose it they never get it back.
3- I have few friends who recommend books to me but their tastes are good.
4- I buy my reads. If they're worth reading, they're worth paying for. Of course, if the list price is zero...

Which means, no: I haven't checked out a library book in decades.

edit: Oh yeah: there's about a dozen books I revisit every other year or so. Usually on dreary winter days.

Last edited by fjtorres; 02-13-2012 at 06:00 PM.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote