View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 08:30 AM   #21
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Yes that is exactly right, I was going to drop you a note about that. Goodreads did a website software update yesterday and I tested it very late last night to find certainly for that particular book the issue is resolved (and hopefully for any others that had the same problem as well).

I am very close to releasing the next version of this plugin, I just have a couple of people testing it at the moment and waiting to hear if they have any issues with it.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote